What do you need?
- 125 g kidney beans, soaked and cooked
- 125 g black eyes beans, soaked and cooked
- 450 g beef
- 325 ml salsa from pot or made by yourself
- 175 g tortilla chips
- 125 ml sour cream
- 1 pack of cheddar cheese
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers
- 3 stems spring onion
- a little coriander, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
What are you going to do?
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (180 ° C convection oven).
- Divide half of the tortilla chips on a griddle covered with parchment paper.
- Set aside. Heat a large pan on the fire. Rubbish the chopped brown. Season with pepper and salt. Let the minced meat drain.
- Mix the beans with the salsa through the minced meat. Divide half of the mixture over the chips. Cover with half of the cheese.
- Bake this approx. 10 min. In the oven or until the cheese has melted. Remove from the oven and divide the rest of the chips, the minced-bean mixture and the cheddar. Then bake again 10 min. Or until the cheese is melted in the oven.
- Top everything off with the spring onion, coriander, the jalapeño peppers and possibly some salsa.
- Serve with a bowl of sour cream.