Sofritas with kidney beans and tempeh
What do you need? (1-2 persons)
- 200 gram tempeh
- half tin tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tacomix (click on the link for a recipe)
- 1 / 2 teaspoon chipotle powder or smoked paprika (optional, but definitely recommended)
- dash of vegetable oil
- 200 grams of cooked kidney beans
What are you going to do?
- 'Grate' the tempeh with your fork into small pieces / crumble.
- Mix the tempeh with the tomato cubes, tacomix and chipotle / smoked paprika.
- Allow to marinate at least 1 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan or wok and bake the tempeh 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with kidney beans, guacemole, paprika and coriander.