White beans casserole with sausage
What do you need? (4 persons)
- 500 g white beans, soaked and cooked
- 2 rolled sausages à 500 g each
- 600 g cherry tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 onion, in parts
- fresh thyme
- shoot white wine
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
What are you going to do?
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (200 ° C convection oven).
- Divide 400 g of the tomatoes into a large oven dish.
- Crush the garlic and put it there.
- Put the wedges of onion together with the sausages in the oven dish. Sprinkle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, scoop and add the sprigs of thyme.
- Add pepper and salt. Put in the oven for 25-30 min. Until the sausages are brown.
- Remove the dish from the oven and extinguish with a dash of wine.
- Turn the sausages over. Add the rest of the cherry tomatoes and add the beans. Change the whole.
- Put 20 min. In the oven and serve.