Wrap with bean mix
Ingredients for the wrap with bean mix
- 200 g Mexican bean mix
- 1 bay leaf
- vegetable oil for baking
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 200 g coarsely grated carrot
- 2 tl biscuit and speculaas spices
- 1 tl sambal oelek
- 100 g farmers cumin cheese in cubes
- 6 wraps
- 50 g farmers cumin cheese grated
- salt and pepper
How do you make the wrap?
- Wash and soak the beans for about 8 hours in plenty of water.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Boil the bean mixture in clean water with the bay leaf (without salt) until done in approx. 40 min. Check the doneness by tasting and boil a little longer if necessary. Drain and keep a cup of the cooking liquid.
- Heat in a frying pan 2 el oil and fry the onion gently, fry 5 min. Then add the carrot and fry it, shaking 3 min.
- Then add the biscuits, the sambal, an 1 / 2 tl salt and some freshly ground pepper. Boil well and add 3 el boiling water (or water) and steam the onion root mixture 5 min. Turn off the heat source.
- Scoop the cheese cubes through. And divide the mixture into 6 portions.
- Fill the wraps with the mixture and roll them up.
- Line a large oven dish or baking tray with a sheet of baking paper. Place the filled wraps side by side in the bowl.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese and put in the middle of the preheated oven. Bake the wraps in 20 min. Brown and crispy. Tasty with a fresh salad.